Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder....

...is a statement that I HATE & completely disagree with when it comes to relationships...and apparently it is just as false when applied to the blog world because you see, I've been absent from my blog, and yet I haven't grown any more fond of it. So, that makes it sound like I don't like blogging which is not the case...but I mean it in a sense that being "away" from my blog for a while hasn't brought me back any quicker.


Okay, I think I should not blog in the a.m. hours prior to going to sleep....seems that I don't make any sense. You are probably agreeing with me right about now! Currently, there are 8 guys hanging out in our apartment, including my husband. This year is off to a running start! I'm loving being in the dorm even though we are married. And I love our apartment. Oh, and I love my husband! :) But really, it's a pretty interesting place we find ourselves in...we're dorm residents but by no means do we "live in the dorm." When we picked living here, our main thought was "It's cheaper than the other options and we have our pick because we're on the top of the list!" but, it is becoming more and more clear that God "got" us again! Of course I don't literally mean He "got" us, but I'm convinced, as He always does, He had a plan for us choosing this as where we'd live for our senior year of school. And, I'm convinced we're going to use it for His glory to the best of our ability!

Since I began writing this blog...three days have passed. I know, shame on me. I began LATE one evening, as I said above, but after 7 of those 8 guys went home and left me with only my lovely husband, it was time for bed! So, after laying in bed for sometime telling Joe about what I planned to write in this blog, using our conversation to really pull my thoughts together...we drifted off to sleep. And with that drifting off to sleep, sadly came the drifting off of my thoughts and plans for the rest of this blog. I know the jist of what I wanted to say, but it's just not as thought out and planned as I intended.

None-the-less, I want to share...so stay tuned, up next: Transparency & such...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers