Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lazy day...

Welp, today was a lazy day, but a good one (for the most part--my Redskins did let their win slip riiiight through their fingers).

We went to church and Joe officially became a member at my home church where we are attending so that was cool, and I guess I "re-joined" after being away for school and work for the past few years. I guess this time I joined officially as a 'Cartwright!' haha! :)

Then we came home, I made tacos and we headed over to my parents house to do the normal Sunday afternoon thing--laundry & football, and I snuck in a short nap as well.

Then before we knew it (the 'Skins were up 20-7, it was half-time), it was time to head back to town for Community group. This was our first time, even though the groups kicked off last week (we were out of town), and we really enjoyed it.

Now, it's nearly 11:00 and we're home. Joe is enjoying a bowl of cereal for a nice late night snack and then we're hitting the sack! Here's to Monday, the only day we get to "sleep-in" all week long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers