Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last one!

I just started my LAST semester of college.

I will be DONE with my bachelor's degree in about 4 months!

Wow-weeeee.

Me and my husband both will be done actually.

I'm quite excited/nervous/proud/anxious/happy....about this and the future.


This summer is already filling up fast:

  • We have to find jobs! 
    • A youth ministry position for Joe (waiting on God to open doors) and who knows what for me!
  • We are going to Mexico on a mission trip in June (with my whole family & our church).
  • We will probably work a week of camp at the end of June/beginning of July...maybe another in August.
  • We have a niece or nephew being born in early July!
**UPDATE: This last one didn't happen, but we're okay with that:
  • And....we are traveling...some where OUT of the country 
    • (yippeee!! for an awesome wedding gift!)
    • When, where and for how long is yet TBD.



Okay so...that's all for now. That was just a brain dump that really needed to happen.

Now I'm watching a random movie while I wait on Joe to come home from bball practice so we can spend the evening together.   :)

One more thing, I LOVE being married. I LOVE my husband.
I'm so very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers