Thursday, August 12, 2010

Here goes nothing!

So this has been, as they say, "a long time coming." I've been entertaining the idea of blogging for months upon months, if not over a year. I read a lot of blogs and often toss around ideas in my mind that I want to blog about. My husband even started a blog...but I was still putting it off. Honestly, I think I was putting it off because I thought, can I really write anything profound, worth reading, worth sharing...but really, the question that came to mind was, "what is the point in a blog?"

Well, today I ran across a blog in which the writer discussed the reasons she blogged...none of them having to do with needing to be profound! And it hit me, I'm not blogging with others as my main focus, but as my own journal; a way to look back on the past and remember...remember the hard times that we made it through, to see growth, maturity...and the like.

So, welcome to my blog and well, here goes nothing!

2 comments:

  1. so excited that you started your own blog and that i get to see God move in you guys life! congrats on the marriage!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you just blog because you want to. If you feel like writing about something, then you have an outlet to write about it. That's why I started doing it.

    ~J-Duff

    ReplyDelete

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers