Monday, March 25, 2013

Malachi is here...a little late but finally posting!

So my last post was written on the day Malachi was due to be born, January 30th...and 8 days later he decided it was time to come on out! Now on March 25th, it has been 6 weeks and 4 days since he was born and I have loved every minute of being his mamma!

I haven't posted lately for a few reasons...

1. I have (had?) a newborn. Enough said.
2. I have been enjoying said newborn!
3. I don't know what to say. I have TOO much to say.
4. I have so many things I want to do...blog about him, work on a baby book, finish baby shower thank you notes (sometime before he goes to college), order pictures for relatives who are bugging me itching to see the cutie on their mantles...etc!

So yes, he is here...and he's fantastic. And I am so thankful to God for this little guy he's entrusted to us.
I'm thankful for a safe and good labor & delivery that went just how I hoped and dreamed!
I'm thankful for his health!!!
I'm thankful for his daddy who loves me and him and serves us both with all he has and rarely is anything other than thrilled to do so.
I'm thankful for our little family that makes me so very happy... Thank you God!

Maybe I'll blog more soon...maybe...

But for now, here's a picture of us with our little guy right after he arrived...








.....and also a few pictures of him from this month:




No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers