Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday!

Friday is a cool-er day if you are a person who works M-F but since I don't work right now & Joe works on Saturdays (well is about to start working on Saturdays next week) they aren't as cool as they once were.
Not that I don't still appreciate the "weekend," it's just not the same when you/your hubs is working...I think that makes sense, right?

-however-
THIS particular Friday is pretty cool because tonight we get to see The City Harmonic in concert at Mid-Atlantic Christian University...and that, my friends, is exciting!

By the way, tickets are still available at the door for $25 if you are in town & don't have plans for tonight! :)

Changing the topic completely in t-minus, now: Today I posted on facebook that Malachi has taken up kick-boxing in the past couple of days. He is SO active. It's pretty awesome. I think we might have a bundle of energy in this little man--who knows what we are in for when he is REALLY out and about! :) I can't wait!

Prayer Requests:

This is a new section that I will often put into my blogs so you can join with me in praying if you would like to. God is great & prayer is powerful...thank you for coming along beside me in these requests. Feel free to add any additional prayer requests in the comments section below & I will share them in my next post for any readers out there to join us in praying! 

  • Please add to your prayers the families of 3 teenage girls in yet another bad accident in my home town last night. This accident took the life of a 19 year old girl and 2 others are hospitalized. 
  • Praise the Lord that Tricia, a CF patient, was placed on the transplant list to receive a second set of lungs to help heal her body. This family has had QUITE the battle medically, but continues to glorify the Lord every step of the way...please lift their family up in prayer! Here is the blog of Tricia's husband, Nate, if you are interested in reading more of their story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers