Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brain dump in 3, 2, 1...

Today the things that are on my mind include:

1. I have to do the 3-hour glucose test tomorrow because the 1-hour test came back abnormal and therefore we have to determine if I have gestational diabetes or not...prayers would be appreciated that I do not. It was JUST over the "normal range" so we're hopeful.

2. We have elected Obama as POTUS for another term...I say "we" but it wasn't me who voted for him. And that's all I'll say about that because PLENTY of people have said PLENTY more than enough.

3. I am working on my baby sister's senior baby page for the yearbook. How did that happen? Why doesn't she still look like these pictures?!
 They just grow up so very fast.
We go way back. Sister & friends! < 3 

Isn't she adorable?! 


PRAYER REQUESTS:
This is a new section that I will often put into my blogs so you can join with me in praying if you would like to. God is great & prayer is powerful...thank you for coming along beside me in these requests. Feel free to add any additional prayer requests in the comments section below & I will share them with my readers in the next post. 
  • Please continue to lift up the families of the boys who died in the car accident this past weekend, as well as their friends & classmates who are dealing with this tragedy. Also for my aunt, uncle, and cousins as they heal from their soreness & deal with having gone through the accident & seen such devastation. *Praise* that Steve is no longer listed as critical, but as stable. Pray for the driver who wasn't hurt badly but will have to live with what happened when he was behind the wheel. 
  • Continue to pray for the medical needs of a friend that I cannot share more about. The doctors are trying a treatment & are hopeful that it will bring about improvement. 
  • Please pray that I do not have gestational diabetes & for continued health of our little Malachi. 
  • Pray for peace in our country surrounding the turmoil that election time brought about. Pray for our nation's leaders to guide as God would see fit. 
  • Continue to pray for families who lost loved ones during Hurricane Sandy.







No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers