Friday, October 29, 2010

What...it's Friday!?




Welp, it's Friday! I don't know how that happened! This week felt like it FLEWWW by.

Summary of Events for the Week: 

Monday was pretty typical, except I skipped my night class to get work done that was due Monday night by midnight. I hadn't missed that class yet this semester, so it's okay! :) (Hey, you got skips for a reason-use'em! That's my philosophy. I hope my future kids don't read this! haha! Side note: the semester is nearly over and I haven't missed a class and I am doing well....so it's okay! You hear that kids?)

And at 3:00 Carrie & Amy came over and we tye-dyed shirts for bball season and because this week is spirit week so Friday (today) is SPIRIT DAY! Go Mustangs! No, that's not an actual picture of the shirts we made ...unfortunately. ;)


So then came Tuesday: I worked from about 8:30 to 2:00, had a meeting and then left at 3:30 to head to Kara's game with mom....threeeee hours away. Shew, at least it was worth it because those Lady Bruins pulled out a win in the 2nd round of the state playoffs! Read as: I AM SO PROUD OF MY SISTER! Varsity HS volleyball plays the best 3 out of 5. Well, they went in and dropped TWO games. That's right, the other team only needed to win ONE game to have ended Camden's season. BUT, our girls came back, fought and won THREE straight--fantastic! We got home about midnight so it wasn't unbearable...but when I got home Joe and I jumped into studying for a test we had the next morning at 8 a.m.

Wednesday: 8 a.m. test, 8:40--back home and in bed! Slept until next class at 11:00. Then it was time to get down to work....homework time, that never happened. I was all over campus this day, meeting with advisor to fix my schedule, in mom's office and doing various other things...it was like the afternoon ran away from me! For dinner, mom, Joe & I went to the fantastic Bojangles for dinner! But not just any dinner, a MOSTLY free one! What, you want in?! Go to this site! www.imakenews.com/bojangles/signup. And it's that simple, put in your info and you get a coupon for a free biscuit straight to your inbox. HINT: Sign up with all the email addresses you have! ; )


After dinner, Carrie & Amy came back over and we worked on our shirts that were now dried and laundered since we tye-dyed on Monday. It was time to paint! We did one side Wednesday and one side Thursday...but not only did Carrie & Amy come over. We practically have a party, and it was awesome because it was a totally unplanned wayyy fun night! We had 10 people in our house until ONE in the morning. But, eyyy, it was worth it because we had a blast! We just hung out, had music rockin through last fm on the xbox & then played scattergories which is always a good time and provides everyone with a great laugh!

Then it was Thursday and I worked again until a little before 2:00 because I got all my work done and got off early due to there being nothing left to do! Today is the 3rd round of state playoff day for my sister and I knew that I had work I HAD to do before I could leave to go to her game...so when I got off work, I hopped to it! I got most of the assignment done and knew I'd have time to finish it before class on Friday so off to her game I went...this time with mom AND dad. Thankfully it was much closer, we only had to drive about an hour to my mom's home town of Williamston. Well, if I'm being honest, I didn't think our Lady Bruins were going to make it past Tuesday night's game but when I found out we had to play Williamston, errr...River Side, I just knew the season was over. And, the first game it looked like it was going to be an ugly, lose three and go home, kinda match...until they won the second game. And even though River Side took game 3 in a tight match, our girls came back and won game 4 making it 2-2 and heading into the 5th and decisive game. Well, I think in between game 4 and 5 our girls left and some how put images of themselves on the court pretending to play because it was literally like they were not there. RSHS took a commanding lead and held onto it to win the match. HOWEVER, I was very proud of the way that Camden fought it out and gave them something that I know they were not expecting--a 5 game tight match! Way to go Lady Bruins....and especially especially especially that Kara!! I love you, sis! xoxoxo! So we got home about 10, I waited for Joe to get out of bball practice and the girls were coming over again so we could do our shirts. We worked on them/hung out again until after 1 in the morning! But they are done, and hopefully I will get up pictures of me in mine later...I am wearing it now because it's FRIDAY--Spirit day!!

So....that brings me to TODAY! It is nearly 11:00, which means my class is quickly approaching and so far today I've had one class, came home and did homework and I'm about to head to another one with my lovely husband. I love that I have all my classes but one with him. It's so great. But next semester it's the opposite, we only have ONE together. Sad! But, I'm glad we have that one! :) So...today holds for me, a nap, more t-shirt decorating (I haven't done Kara's yet...oops!) And then the pep-rally, and GAME tonight against Trinity. Can I please mention that I really want to beat Trinity for Daniel's (my adopted brother/son) sake because he just transferred here after playing there last year...and well, you know how it is to beat people you left after not so great terms arose and all that other jazz. But really, I just want our boys to do great! They've been workin and practicin and it's time to shine!

GO MUSTANGS!!


....AND ESPECIALLY GO JOE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers