Monday, November 21, 2011

Sitcoms

Lately my new thing, while Joe is not home or is busy doing something else and I am looking for a way to kill time, is to watch random sitcoms on Netflix.

I never realized quite how much of a fan I was of them. Here are a few qualities I enjoy about sitcoms...


  • They are pretty short, so you can watch one when you only have a little bit of time or you can fit in a good number when you have a chunk of time--it's a win/win! 



  • They are funny. 
    • I love the simple, everyday humor in sitcoms.

  • Plus, I grew up watching a lot of these..."Everybody loves Raymond" immediately comes to mind. I watched that with my parents all the time. So it's like a past-time for me also.


So yeah, just a few minutes ago when Joe "kicked me off" the t.v. where I had been watching sitcoms before he got home, I decided that before I got on the computer and back on Netflix for more sitcom viewing...I would write about my new pleasure--sitcoms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers